I REPRESENT THAT I AM AN ADULT AND HAVE THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO ENTER A CONTRACT IN THE JURISDICTION WHERE I RESIDE. MY USE OF THE SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY SONTECH WIRELESS, LLC SIGNIFIES THAT I AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONSTITUTES MY BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY FUTURE MODIFICATIONS MADE BY SONTECH WIRELESS, LLC. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL STIPULATIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT APPLY TO MYSELF, THE RESIDENTS OF MY HOME, AND ANY GUESTS I MAY ALLOW ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AND/OR EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY SONTECH WIRELESS, LLC.
1. No Violation of Laws. I agree that I will not, in connection with my use of the services and equipment provided by SonTech Wireless, LLC or my purchase of any products or services through any of the foregoing, violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation. Without limiting the foregoing, I agree that I will not make available any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity).
2. No Commercial Use. I agree that I will not use the services or equipment provided by SonTech Wireless, LLC for any direct commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, or charge any person or receive any compensation for the use of the aforementioned services and equipment.
3. No Data Mining or Harmful Code. I agree that I will not (i) obtain or attempt to obtain any information from SonTech Wireless, LLC, including without limitation information about other users, using any method not expressly permitted by SonTech Wireless, LLC ; (ii) intercept, examine, or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by the service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer, or other device; (iii) use any type of bot, spider, virus, clock, timer, counter, worm, software lock, drop dead device, Trojan-horse routing, trap door, time bomb, or any other codes, instructions, or third-party software that is designed to provide a means of surreptitious or unauthorized access to, or distort, delete, damage, or disassemble services, equipment, or information from SonTech Wireless, LLC or any of its users.
4. Intellectual Property. I agree that I will not create any work of authorship or create any derivative works based on SonTech Wireless, LLC. Any reproduction or redistribution of the intellectual property or use of the service not in accordance with this agreement is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
5. Location. The service of SonTech Wireless, LLC is operated in the United States. I understand that should I choose to access the services or equipment provided by SonTech Wireless, LLC from locations outside the United States, I will do so on my own initiative and am responsible for compliance with applicable foreign and/or domestic laws.
6. Payment. I agree to pay for services each month on the specified due date. I understand that any missed or late payments may result in suspension or termination of service and potential legal pursuit of lost revenue. If a credit or debit card is used as the payment method, I certify that I am an authorized user of the submitted credit or debit card and will not dispute these scheduled transactions with my credit card company or bank so long as the transactions correspond to the terms indicated, including any charges necessary to bring my account current.
7. Cancellation. I agree to provide 15-day notice of subscription cancellation to SonTech Wireless, LLC. Failure to do so will result in relinquishment of any and all potential refunds, proration, and promotional offers.
8. Indemnification. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold SonTech Wireless, LLC and the related parties harmless from any claim, demand, damages, or other losses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third-party resulting from or arising out of any breach by me or my related parties of this agreement or any other policies that SonTech Wireless, LLC may issue.
9. Terms of Service Revisions. This agreement may only be revised in a writing published by SonTech Wireless, LLC.
10. Severability. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then that portion shall be severed, and the remainder of the agreement shall be given full force and effect.
11. No Waiver. The failure of SonTech Wireless, LLC to enforce any provision of this agreement shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce such provision thereafter. The express waiver by us of any provision, condition, or requirement of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition, or requirement.
12. Termination of Service. SonTech Wireless, LLC reserves the right to deny service to any user at the sole and absolute discretion of company management. The service is offered with the understanding that SonTech Wireless, LLC may terminate the service at any time, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation for any violation of the agreement. SonTech Wireless, LLC may stop offering and/or supporting the services and/or equipment at any time.
13. Use of Personal Information. SonTech Wireless, LLC will not use any personal information for illegal or unauthorized purposes or for monetary gain. Personal Information will not be shared with any other authority unless expressly permitted or required by law.
14. Equipment Ownership. All installed equipment remains the property of SonTech Wireless, LLC, unless sold directly to the end user. Any equipment not returned to SonTech Wireless, LLC upon disconnection of service will be subject to replacement fees, which will be charged to any payment method necessary to recuperate the cost of the aforementioned equipment.
15. Equipment Installation. The installation of equipment by SonTech Wireless, LLC requires modification to property, which may sometimes include irreparable alterations. SonTech Wireless, LLC will not be held responsible for such modifications that are necessary for installation. This may include, but is not limited to, drilling holes, stapling, screwing/bolting, and applying silicone or other sealant/adhesive.
16. Witness of Conduct/Content. I agree not to subject employees of SonTech Wireless, LLC to witness activity or content of a confidential, private, privileged, or illegal nature. I understand that should private activity or content be visible or observed, SonTech Wireless, LLC and its employees will maintain the confidentiality of the customer. I furthermore understand that any illegal activity or content observed by employees of SonTech Wireless, LLC will be reported to the proper authority. I agree not to hold SonTech Wireless, LLC and its employees accountable for any measures taken by law enforcement or other agency.